Whether you’re in the market for a major interior overhaul or you’re simply looking to give your home a quick and easy update, chances are you’ve spent some time online hunting for ideas and inspiration.
That said, it can be pretty deflating to stumble upon a look you love only to discover the price to achieve it is well above your budget.
Fortunately, there are some killer home decorating blogs that show you how to refresh, revive, and fall in love with your home anew without breaking the bank.
For a home that looks far more expensive than it costs to create, check out the following blogs for all of the interior inspiration and DIY tutorials you’ll ever need.
- The Weathered Door The Weathered Door This eye-pleasing blog is proof that you don’t need much to transform drab furniture into unforgettable pieces that perfectly complement your aesthetic. You’ll find resources on how and where to find great inexpensive furniture, easy-to-follow how-to tutorials on customizing and refurbishing said furniture, and a ton of inspirational content to get your ideas flowing.
- Centsational Style Centsational Style All of the projects showcased on Centsational Style look expensive and professionally executed, but they’re quite achievable for a very low cost. From endless inspiration photos to detailed how-to DIY tutorials, any home decor enthusiast needs this blog in his or her life.
- Maison de Pax Maison de Pax A great many of the designs featured on Maison de Pax can be achieved with just a few dollars and a free afternoon, but you’d never guess it by looking at ‘em. There’s an endless list of transformative DIY projects that are as stunning as they are simple to execute. Even better, there are also plenty of yummy recipes and entertaining tips to check out when you’re finished updating your interior.
- Young House Love Young House Love John and Sherry, the decorating duo behind Young House Love, take blog readers on a journey through their seemingly endless list of stunning home renovations. But beyond simply sharing beautiful images, they also tell you exactly how it’s done with how-to tutorials on home improvement, decorating, furniture upgrades, and plenty more.
- Old Brand New Old Brand New Vibrant hues and old-meets-new decor saturate this stunning blog-turned-design studio. Featuring tips, tutorials, and inspiration for professional-looking DIY projects and affordable home decor shopping lists, this blog has plenty to satisfy anyone looking for a fresh and beautiful interior update.
- Juniper Home Juniper Home From small project tutorials, such as how to upholster an acrylic bench, to sharing stunning spaces and delivering breakdowns of how to achieve them, Juniper Home is your go-to source for all things design. And if you love the founder, Jenny Komeda’s, interior style, then venture over to the shop where you can purchase many of the pieces that make her home beautiful at incredibly affordable prices.
- The Painted Hive The Painted HiveThe Painted Hive delves deep into the nitty-gritty details of affordable home makeovers with a growing list of how-tos on furniture rehabbing, crafting, and total room makeovers. Plus, there are a ton of tips on thrifty shopping, holiday decorating, and how to hunt for covetable vintage treasures on a budget.
- 08of 09The Makerista The Makerista Whether you’re looking for ways to create a backyard oasis or want to know how to transform an old garage into an enviable office, The Makerista has you covered. From quick tips and tricks for a polished space to detailed tutorials on how to completely transform a room, this blog shows you how to achieve professional results on a regular person’s budget.
- 09of 09Vintage Revivals Vintage RevivalsIf you’re like so many who love the idea of making an old piece of furniture or decor look fresh and new, then you’ll want to give Vintage Revivals a follow. But blog writer, Mandi’s, old-becomes-new transformations aren’t the only reason to spend time on the blog. There are also room makeover reveals to inspire your style senses and an affordable home decor shop to secure the pieces you can’t stop thinking about.