How we decorate our homes can say so much about who we are—it’s one of the reasons we spend our time doing it! We all bring unique aspects to where we live in terms of style and decor.
Our zodiac signs can give some insight as to what we value and how we decorate our homes. They can also shed some light on the unconventional aspects of our personalities and how they shine through in our spaces! Take a look at your zodiac sign below to see the most unique part of your home.
- 01of 12Aries (March 21 to April 19): Fitness and ActivitiesYou’re someone who values standing out from the crowd and constantly moving. Your home may have many different unique aspects to it, but the one that really shines is the area of your home dedicated to fitness or activities.While you certainly believe that entertaining guests should include a place to sit and dine, you think it’s equally important to set aside space for people to bond together through other means. Whether this looks like a home gym and games room, or something more intricate, it’s clear that staying active and having a good time is essential to you.
- 02of 12Taurus (April 20 to May 20): Curated LuxuryFor a Taurus, the most unique part of your home relates to the luxurious, comfortable decor items you’ve purchased for yourself. You aren’t one to spend money on something unless you’re 100% sure it’s what you want, so you ensure the items are on display–and they are rarely things anyone else has.An elegant clawfoot bathtub, a fully stocked wine cellar, or a handmade dining table made by a prestigious craftsman wouldn’t be out of place for you. You curate your home in such a specific way, and it shows.
- 03of 12Gemini (May 21 to June 20): The Home OfficeYour home likely has many intriguing aspects to it, given your shifting interests and flexible personality. However, the most unique part of your home is your home office–which rarely looks like the standard.
- You care about its aesthetics, of course, but you also care about its connectivity. A big part of working for you is networking and staying on top of what’s happening in the world, so you invest in smart home devices, have multiple computer monitors, and a fully stocked library with books covering a range of topics.
- 04of 12Cancer (June 21 to July 22): The Kitchener most Cancer homes, there is typically one room that stands out from the others–the kitchen. However, what causes this room to draw others in is how you arrange and display everything. You ensure plenty of seating, display your high-end kitchen tools on your counters, show off an herb garden for fresh ingredients, and add plenty of personal touches to make people feel at home. Your kitchen isn’t just where you cook, it’s where you connect and bond with others, and it shows.
- 05of 12Leo (July 23 to August 22): LightingLeo signs are known for being larger than life. You aren’t afraid of being the center of attention, and this can show up in various ways in your home. A unique aspect, however, is how you incorporate lighting into your space. Whether it’s using the natural light from your windows or investing in lamps and other light fixtures to keep the place glowing, you don’t want your home hiding in the shadows. You also gravitate towards options that reflect light, such as oversized decorative mirrors or metallic accents. You want the place to always radiate light and energy, and you absolutely accomplish it!
- 06of 12Virgo (August 23 to September 22): Organized StorageThe most unique part of a Virgo’s home lies in how the space is organized and you have a reputation for being perfectionistic. While Virgo design may lean towards minimalist tendencies, the way you keep clutter out of sight and everything in place isn’t always conventional.By creating additional storage space in unused areas (think under-the-staircase-drawers or using the tops of cabinets as extra shelving) or building structures yourself with some DIY magic, you go above and beyond to create a home that functions precisely the way you want
- 07of 12Libra (September 23 to October 22): HospitalityThe unique part of a Libra’s home is the intentional hospitality you pour into it. From fresh-cut flowers, lit candles, easy-going color schemes–your entire home is dedicated to leaving a personal impression on your guests.You arrange the items in your rooms so they are symmetrical and give a sleek vibe. You go out of your way to entertain others, and you want to ensure anyone who comes into your home feels welcomed and belongs there.
- 08of 12Scorpio (October 23 to November 21): Privacy Is KeyScorpio signs are known to keep certain aspects of their life private, and the way you go about it is often unique. This could be through hidden rooms that aren’t easily accessible or items that look like one thing but turn out to be another. Regardless, you have unconventional ways to keep your life hidden when need be.You are likely to decorate your bedroom (or any room that you don’t typically allow others to see) with elegant and stunning decor because you feel you can be yourself in those spaces–and they usually look unlike what people expect from you. Your uniqueness is wrapped up in mystery, which is how you prefer it.
- 09of 12Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21): Ever-Changing and PersonalThe most unique part of your home can change because your interests constantly evolve and expand. Whether you are off on an adventure or learning about new schools of thought, you rarely keep your home the same if you can help it.Your home tells a story about your life–even if at times it may seem like a chaotic one! The way you decorate your rooms and the items you choose tend to hold value, meaning, and often have a specific tale behind them. You don’t pick decor or furniture simply for appearances, but, rather, because they say something specific about you.
- 10of 12Capricorn (December 22 to January 19): Simple TouchesThe most unique part of a Capricorn’s home is how you do so much with so little. You don’t require much to be happy, even though you work hard to earn anything you get.Your home is often associated with neutral color schemes, practical purchases, and a sleek atmosphere. However, you always find a way to make a statement—even through the smallest touches.Whether it’s pops of color or more personal displays of what is important to you, your home is often a prepared backdrop that sets the stage for what matters to you.
- 11of 12Aquarius (January 20 to February 18): Quirky TouchesIt may be difficult to pin down which part of an Aquarius’ home is the most unique, given your unconventional personality! You prefer to stay out-of-the-box with your home design, and it shows. When you have guests over, your house likely showcases multiple elements that they aren’t accustomed to seeing. Whether it’s mismatched furniture that somehow still works well together, an unusual wall color that highlights your quirkiness, or an unusual bookshelf holding copies of your favorite non-mainstream books, your entire home typically radiates uniqueness–it’s hard to select only one section!
- 12of 12Pisces (February 19 to March 20): Relaxation ItemsIn a Pisces home, the unconventional is not only welcomed but wholeheartedly embraced! You have an intuitive knack for blending relaxation items with creative options that stand out from the crowd. This can involve accentuating items associated with rest in unusual ways, like a hammock on your porch, a hanging chair in your living room, or an oversized pouf that others can lay on.It can also be reflected by the artistic items you come across, whether it’s a stunning piece by a local artist or a handmade vase you made yourself in a pottery class. You have a distinctive way of viewing the world, and your home is a perfect canvas for that!